Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

So Excited!

I'm so excited! My bestie (who looks more like my sister than my blood sister) and I are picking back up on our annual tradition of seeing Alvin Ailey (if u don't know about Alvin Ailey I strongly encourage you to stop reading my boring ads blog and Google it and watch videos). If I weren't working in academia, I'd be a chef and I weren't doing that, then I'd be an Alvin Ailey dancer. So excited!!!!!
On another note, I took a rest day from running. I put in 6miles yesterday because my wonderful son woke me at 5:20am and since my husband is home with kids on Thursdays, I got my butt out of bed and went to the gym. So, I rested today. I did well in the food department. Egg sandwich for breakfast(5 points), veggie stuffed pepper for lunch (5 points), fiber one brownie for snack (2 points), chicken stir fry with whole wheat couscous for dinner (8 points) and DunkinDonuts red velvet munchkin for dessert (2points). I'm trying to be extra conservative with points bc part of tradition described above is visit to Crumbs bakery!!!!
Ok, I'm done for now. typing blog on Kindle sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment