Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sneakers!!!!!

All my life I have been searching for the right ONE. The one that would make me feel so good. The one that would take care of my body. The one that would give as much as I give. The one that was in it for the long haul. And, today, ladies and gentlemen, I finally found the ONE and he goes by the name Nike Free!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love these sneakers so much that I've decided to give them a gender (male) and am searching for the perfect name... what shall I name my new loves? Please leave comment with your suggestion - tell me name and why. Also, let me know what sneakers you are rocking (wearing) and why they are comfortable - no I'm not thinking of cheating on my new sneakers, but I'd like to know what other good running sneakers are out there.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway! :) I am running in Saucony shoes right now and it has never occurred to me to name them! How inventive! Hmm - what is the gender of your shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Terri, for your comments on my posts and following me! I really appreciate the support. Yay for Saucony! I ran my first 5K in Saucony and they were great. My sneakers are male because I feel a love for them that is like a yin and yang :)

    ReplyDelete