Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

I Hate Mondays!

Mondays, suck, don't they? I want to hear an "I love Monday" story... who out there loves Mondays and why?

It was my first day back at work after an entire week off, which is why I'm boo-hoo-ing. I enjoy my job, but staying home and watching my son figure out the world is so much better. In this economy, I am grateful that I have a job and one that I enjoy, so I will snap out of it and suck it up!

Today was a rest from running day. I did strength training on Wii Fit. The alternate title for my post was going to be "I Love Wii" but I went the more negative title (bad, I need to be more positive 2011). The goal for tomorrow is a run at lunch.

I'm looking for some new quick healthy recipes (snacks, lunch, and/or dinner). What's your favorite recipe?

Okay, that's my boring post for the day. Have a great night everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I hate Mondays, too! :) But it's over now, and there won't be another one until next week! You know, my favorite easy meal is probably a stir-fry. You can put almost anything in and it always turns out great!

    ReplyDelete